UNITED GRAND LODGE OF ENGLAND SEEKS AN ADMINISTRATOR FOR THE REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT FOR A 1 YEAR FIXED TERM POSITION
The duties and responsibilities will be many and varied, but will be to process Registration Forms and issue Membership Certificates as well as assisting in maintaining the database.
- Process Registration Forms, Annual Returns, Applications for Grand Lodge/Chapter Certificates, Dispensations.
- Check quality and accuracy of Membership Certificates and send out using mail merge.
- Keep a record of all Membership Certificates returned for amendment or alteration and endorse as necessary in accordance with Office procedures.
- File all forms accurately.
- Assist with post-opening duties
- Answer telephone enquiries promptly and courteously.
- Carry out any ad hoc duties as may be requested by his/her Line Manager which are considered to be within his/her skill and competence and within the context of the job title.
Must have skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook and be otherwise IT literate to adapt to bespoke systems and databases (training provided).
Competitive salary and terms package applies.
The successful applicant will work five days per week 9am – 5pm in an open plan office.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to:
Head of HR
United Grand Lodge of England
60 Great Queen Street
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s received without a covering letter will not be considered.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd November 2017